I guess when you have McDonald genes, you have to expect that many girls aren't in the cards. With Katie, you, ? Kim, Andee positive with boys, odds would be that one girl would sneak through. Maybe Kim the younger???? or are we destined to have our own army of righteous strippling warriors. Love ya, Ruthann
LOVE LOVE LOVE to make stuff. Soooo after hearing, " oh make me one " many times.. I will. I decided that I will make what I want and make a few more... If you like them, then get them while they last. I take suggestions... I love to hear ideas about cute things!
2 comments:
I guess when you have McDonald
genes, you have to expect that many girls aren't in the cards. With Katie, you, ? Kim, Andee positive with boys, odds would be that one girl would sneak through.
Maybe Kim the younger???? or are we destined to have our own army of righteous strippling warriors. Love ya, Ruthann
congrats!! we love the boys!!
Post a Comment