So Derek didn't take your last name? I thought you were a modern day woman and would want your man to conform to you instead of the reverse. . .okay, okay I'll change your name on my blog. You look pretty cute, by the way!
LOVE LOVE LOVE to make stuff. Soooo after hearing, " oh make me one " many times.. I will. I decided that I will make what I want and make a few more... If you like them, then get them while they last. I take suggestions... I love to hear ideas about cute things!
4 comments:
Hey, you look great. Congratulations on another boy. We are so excited for you. How have you been feeling? Do you have any names in mind?
You look so cute!!
looking good! woo, woo!
So Derek didn't take your last name? I thought you were a modern day woman and would want your man to conform to you instead of the reverse. . .okay, okay I'll change your name on my blog. You look pretty cute, by the way!
Post a Comment