We went to Miracle in Progress and got a 4D ultrasound. It was about an hour long and we found out a lot about our little guy.... He is a stubborn baby. For about 30 minutes he kicked liked crazy but we couldn't get any clear shots of his face because the cord was all over his face. Then after he finally rolled over, as you can see in the photo, he never would turn towards us. He just cuddled up to the outer wall and stayed that way for the rest of the time. We do however get to try again in a week.
29 weeks
Well almost 29 weeks pregnant and everything is going good. He moves a ton like Deven and Lukas did. I carry all my babies right out front so when he's on the move anyone can see. Only complaints are soreness of legs and back, being tired all the time, and trying not to pick Lukas up. (P.S. still no name, thanks to Derek.)

5 comments:
Ive got a name for you... maybe Derek will like it... Breckin
You are too cute Krista!! I thought you had picked a name...maybe now I can steal it. If I get another boy that is.
You look terrific. I've never seen a 4D ultrasound before...AMAZING! It's so real looking! HOW FUN! I just heard the name Kamdon...like it?
You look amazing! What names is he coming up with? Picking a name doesn't sound like the easiest thing to do!
Don't feel bad, we don't have a name either. I hope the poor little guy has one before we leave the hospital.
Post a Comment