My last week!
My due date is June 27, but if the baby does not come by the 23rd we will be going to the hospital that day to be induced. Yea! I am excited to meet this little guy. Sorry still no name... Derek's names... Lincoln, Calvin, Franklin, Donald or Nelson. Maybe Wessley or Kaleb. I like Korbin, Jett, Maverek, or maybe Wessley or Kaleb. We will see. Wessley is my great grandpa's middle name. William Wessley Bott.

3 comments:
That's so exciting! I hope he comes soon. Jumping jacks worked for me! :) I actually think he would have come without the jumping jacks but who knows hehe. Good luck with the name, maybe you will just know when he is born. :)
Do yourself a favor and stay away from any L or D names. Lukas...Lincoln...whatever your name. It's especially hard when they are close - Grey and Gage. I rest my case.
Good luck with everything, Krista! I'm glad it's you and not me this week! Can't wait to see you and the new guy soon. I vote for Jett. That was on our list too, but i didn't feel hip enough to really use it.
Post a Comment