He was so excited!
Deven sitting at his desk.
I was good. No tears, from either of us.... Except now I guess he cries quite a bit. Not because he misses us... Just because I have a rather sensitive boy. To put it bluntly.... he's a cry baby. We are working really hard to remedy this. I am very afraid he is going to be teased. At one point I asked him if any other kids cry in class. Yeah, NO! No other kids do. AGH! It's sweet at time but not when... He's upset because he didn't finish his puppet and neither did half the class, his teacher is trying to explain to him... He's is just so sad because he wants to finish it NOW. Oh, well... He loves school. And his teacher Mrs. D! PS I have a cute kid but I am already getting really bored with these uniforms!

3 comments:
Dylan is "sensitive" too and I'm afraid he will be the one who cries in class too. That's okay though. At least they are super cute.
I hear ya about the uniforms! Tell Deven he's not alone. Baylie has cried every day this week too (although no one else in her class seems to either!) They'll love school eventually. . .right?
I can't believe he's in school and with uniforms this young!? Crazy. He looks so tall too!
Post a Comment