
I really do not like blood...Derek always jokes that I need to get over it cause one day one of our boys will get a little bloody and I will have to deal... Well yesterday at my brothers he made me deal with it. Good thing it was Lukas. He came inside and had blood all over his face and hands. He was not crying which was good.... but the sight almost gave me a heart attack. He was more annoyed that there was stuff all over him then hurt. He is our tuff one! Not sure how it happened but it was just a split lip. Not at all amused that Derek thought it was funny not to help me though!!

2 comments:
at least it wasn't bad and you didn't have to take him to E.R. In this house I'm usually the one taking care of the blood and yucky stuff.
Good thing he was calm - maybe that helped you and the situation!
Post a Comment