Easter morning we had breakfast with Derek's family. I made waffles from scratch, cinnamon syrup, strawberries with fruit dip, and bacon! Yum, Yum! After breakfast we had a Easter Egg Hunt with the kids and Derek's nephews. Later on in the day we visited my family at my sister Shari's house. I love holiday's. They are days devoted to family.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Happy Easter
This easter was fun. Although getting pictures of the kids together was difficult. So here's what I got. (The ties the boys are wearing are all made by ME!)
Easter morning we had breakfast with Derek's family. I made waffles from scratch, cinnamon syrup, strawberries with fruit dip, and bacon! Yum, Yum! After breakfast we had a Easter Egg Hunt with the kids and Derek's nephews. Later on in the day we visited my family at my sister Shari's house. I love holiday's. They are days devoted to family.









Easter morning we had breakfast with Derek's family. I made waffles from scratch, cinnamon syrup, strawberries with fruit dip, and bacon! Yum, Yum! After breakfast we had a Easter Egg Hunt with the kids and Derek's nephews. Later on in the day we visited my family at my sister Shari's house. I love holiday's. They are days devoted to family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute pics! And what a hot mama!! Looks like you guys had a good Easter!
Post a Comment