I am 10 months. I can crawl as fast as a puppy. I can stand and cruise around while holding onto things. I am even starting to let go turn and grab on to something else. Although my favorite time to practice standing without hands are when I am standing on my parents bed... or in the TUB. Hah, I like the reaction from Mom. I like to exercise my voice by screaming like a hawk. I just like to be heard. I steal things from my brothers often. I slobber... currently I have 5 teeth, but I think I will soon have some more. I really like to eat what everyone else is having. I like the variety better then mushy baby food. Sippy cups are pretty fun to drink out of... although I'd rather have the cups my Mom gives my brother's. I like to catch those two off guard. My moods change often... Sad, happy, cry! It keeps my Mom on her toes. I still rather not go the whole night without a bottle... around 1 am ish is a good time for me. Hey, I have needs alright. I like MILK! ok, geez. Get over it already Mom. PS climbing the stairs is AWESOME!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Jaxon
I am 10 months. I can crawl as fast as a puppy. I can stand and cruise around while holding onto things. I am even starting to let go turn and grab on to something else. Although my favorite time to practice standing without hands are when I am standing on my parents bed... or in the TUB. Hah, I like the reaction from Mom. I like to exercise my voice by screaming like a hawk. I just like to be heard. I steal things from my brothers often. I slobber... currently I have 5 teeth, but I think I will soon have some more. I really like to eat what everyone else is having. I like the variety better then mushy baby food. Sippy cups are pretty fun to drink out of... although I'd rather have the cups my Mom gives my brother's. I like to catch those two off guard. My moods change often... Sad, happy, cry! It keeps my Mom on her toes. I still rather not go the whole night without a bottle... around 1 am ish is a good time for me. Hey, I have needs alright. I like MILK! ok, geez. Get over it already Mom. PS climbing the stairs is AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh how happy I am right now that we don't have stairs!
Post a Comment